ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: RE: checkstyle checkstytle-frames.xsl problem
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2002 20:50:19 GMT
Oops - it seems that mthe xsl sheet was removed by mailing list manager.
Consequently I have attached a tar.gz file of the stylesheet. BTW the mods to
stylesheet are an ugly hack but they works for me ;)

--
Cheers,

Pete

| Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to |
| their level, and beat you with experience           |