ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/proposal/myrmidon/src/todo/org/apache/tools/todo/types
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2002 07:39:25 GMT
On Wed, 27 Mar 2002 18:04, wrote:
>   * Moved responsibility for creation of ClassLoaders out of the tasks, and
> into the ClassLoaderManager, which caches them, and resolves extension
> dependencies.

Are you sure caching is a good idea? Personally silent caching is going to be
very counter-intuitive to me and as it is in the innerts of
ClassLoaderManager it would not be possible to overide.

"If people are good only because they fear punishment,
and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed."
                                 -Albert Einstein

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message