ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject xdocs + myrmidon proposals was Re: [myrmidon] Meta-info, Logger, Javac and stuff
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2002 08:45:07 GMT
On Tue, 26 Mar 2002 14:00, Adam Murdoch wrote:
> [...]

Sorry - it completely went out of my brain ;) I think that I was basically
just running the xdocs proposal over our codebase to see what it produced and
I had hacked the code a little to get it more inline with our patterns.

Anyways there was nothing valuable in the stuff I did so it is probably best
to just redo it as I wont have much time to fix it up in next bit of time.
Sorry about that - but it is fun to hack at :)

I ran across a few problems which I explained in another email around same
time I believe. Eric or Bill could you give us the status of xdocs?

--
Cheers,

Pete

"You know what a dumbshit the 'average man' on the street is? Well, by
definition, half of them are even dumber than that!"
					J.R. "Bob" Dobbs