ant-dev mailing list archives

From Darrell DeBoer <darr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/proposal/myrmidon/lib checkstyle-all-2.1.jar
Date Sat, 23 Mar 2002 03:43:00 GMT
On Sat, 23 Mar 2002 12:49, donaldp@apache.org wrote:
> donaldp     02/03/22 18:49:31
>
>   Added:       proposal/myrmidon/lib checkstyle-all-2.1.jar
>   Log:
>   Add another jar for conveniences sake.
>
>   Jar count is getting ridiculous ;)
>
>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.1
> jakarta-ant/proposal/myrmidon/lib/checkstyle-all-2.1.jar
>
>   	<<Binary file>>

I'd like to move these into a tools directory (tools/lib) so that we can
easily separate the things that are a part of Myrmidon, from the things that
are just used as part of the build (xdoclet, jdepend, checkstyle). (So that
we can assume that everything in lib is included in dist/lib.)

--
ciao,
Daz