ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/proposal/myrmidon/src/todo/org/apache/tools/todo/taskdefs/archive Ear.java Jar.java War.java Zip.java
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2002 12:41:37 GMT
On Fri, 22 Mar 2002 23:36, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> On 22 Mar 2002, <donaldp@apache.org> wrote:
> >   -import org.apache.aut.zip.ZipOutputStream;
> >   +import org.apache.avalon.excalibur.zip.ZipOutputStream;
>
> I hope you'll feed back any improvements made to this code from
> excalibur back to Ant. 8-)

They will mainly be documentation fixes/source sprucing (yea for getting a
clean run with checkstyle. Eventually there will be some xdocs but unless
bugs become aparent - not a lot of code changes.

BTW I did the same to tar (and also added unit tests) and think I came across
a bug (ie null appended to GNU tar entry names) which I raised yesterday. Any
thoughts on that ?

--
Cheers,

Pete