ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <>
Subject Re: [xdocs] Feature Requests
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2002 09:39:27 GMT
On Thu, 7 Mar 2002 11:25, Steve Loughran wrote:
> I am not proposing this for 1.5; I think there are enough radical features
> there once costins and the antlib work is finalized (*) that we have way
> too much to test and document. But for the 2.x model, plug in dependencies
> would seem to go with plug in file name mappings

Add in coloring and an easy API usable from scripts and it would be
fantastic. I believe this has actually been added to Ant2, ant1.9 or myrmidon
todo lists ... I forget which at this point in time.

 "No. Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try."
                                     -- Yoda

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message