ant-dev mailing list archives

From Darrell DeBoer <darr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/proposal/myrmidon/src/testcases/org/apache/myrmidon/components/workspace - New directory
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2002 13:04:27 GMT
On Fri, 8 Mar 2002 22:44, darrell@apache.org wrote:
> darrell     02/03/08 04:44:24
>

> jakarta-ant/proposal/myrmidon/src/testcases/org/apache/myrmidon/components/
>workspace - New directory

Hmmm, this is odd...

I did cvs add on this directory (didn't commit, mind you), so that I could
include new files in my patch, and seem to have actually updated the
repository. (I've accidentally checked out from /home/cvs using my apache
account, instead of an anonymous checkout from /home/cvspublic).

I guess karma checking doesn't work for directory adds? Sorry if this is a
breach of protocol - once I've finished this patch I'll do a clean checkout
from cvspublic, so hopefully this won't happen again.

ciao
Daz