ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jose Alberto Fernandez <j_a_fernan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Incompatible changes to the XSLTLiaison
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2002 17:03:47 GMT
CORRECTION:
Aparently I was picking an older ANT by default.
(i.e., the incompatible changes are older than 1.4.1).
Once I make sure I was picking the right version on
ANT during compilation things were working better.

I guess not many people write XSLTLiaison themselves.

Jose Alberto

 --- Jose Alberto Fernandez <j_a_fernandez@yahoo.com>
wrote: > Hi,