ant-dev mailing list archives

From cos...@apache.org
Subject cvs commit: jakarta-ant/proposal/sandbox/embed ProjectHelper.java ProjectHelperImpl.java
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2002 16:40:51 GMT
costin      02/03/06 08:40:51

  Removed:     proposal/sandbox/embed ProjectHelper.java
                        ProjectHelperImpl.java
  Log:
  Remove the ProjectHelper proposal.

  The SAX2 helper remains here - I want to do few more improvement and to
  keep it in sync with my next proposal ( for TaskFactory )

  I'll make a separate proposal for the SAX2 ProjectHelper when it's ready -
  it doesn't have to be part of the official ant1.5 ( since we'll need
  more discussion/experiments to decide what's the best use of the namespaces )