ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jose Alberto Fernandez <j_a_fernan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Incompatible changes to the XSLTLiaison
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2002 14:40:57 GMT
Hi,

Does any of the committers noticed that the
XSLTLiaison has been changed in a backward
incompatible manner?

The signature of all the methods has been changed and
if one writes a new Liaison it either will not work
with 1.4.1 or will not work with 1.5 (nightly builds).

How come those changes were allowed to get thru?

I am not sure what is the best way to do this kind of
upgrading of the interface, unless we think it is
internal, but since <style> actually allows people to
specify their own liaison implementation, I am not
sure we can treat them as internal.

Jose Alberto