ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [myrmidon] TaskContext.getLogger() ?
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2002 11:27:21 GMT
On Tue, 5 Mar 2002 21:51, Adam Murdoch wrote:
> > What I want to do is basically add the methods into TaskContext
> > directly and
> > throw away AbstractLogEnabled/LogEnabled/Logger etc but I need to
> > convert a
> > bunch of code before I can do that. If you are okay with that i
> > will try to
> > do it tonight.
>
> Sure, sounds like a good plan.

I have started to do that. A few DataTypes from ant ant1.x tree need to be
done. After that it should be trivial to fix up the rest of the code base.
Basically all you need to do is make AbstractTask not extend
AbstractLogEnabled and then add the following

protected final TaskContext getLogger()
{
  return getContext();
}

And then inline this using IDEAs inline method refactoring and all should be
good.

--
Cheers,

Pete