ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <>
Subject Re: Two possible new tasks
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2002 19:55:09 GMT
--- Erik Hatcher <> wrote:
> So where are these new tasks?  :)  I *need* them!  :))

I have to find the time to write test-cases for them, and that's not
something I can just whip out, since I've never written any before -- just
added something for <available>.

In the meantime, you're welcome to just have them -- I've attached the

> Also, are there any objections to making these tasks available outside
> of a <target> so that they can used alongside <property>?

Tried that a long time ago with <available>, but it didn't fly.

Do You Yahoo!?