ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: TaskAdapter and execute()
Date Sat, 02 Mar 2002 02:53:46 GMT
On Fri, 1 Mar 2002 23:54, Peter Donald wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Mar 2002 23:21, Adam Murdoch wrote:
> > The other bit would be to nick the XDocs stuff and get task/type
> > documentation going.

I went to do this and came across issues regarding set/add confusion. I was
thinking that it may be to go back to the idea that set is just for
attributes and add is for nested elements. If you need to have both an
attribute and element with same name/type then the task developer can simply
write something like

void setClassPath( Path p )
{
  addClassPath( p );
}

If you are kool with that I will try to get Eriks stuff working on myrmidon :)

--
Cheers,

Pete

Duct tape is like the force.  It has a light side, and a dark side, and
it binds the universe together ...
                -- Carl Zwanzig