ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: TaskAdapter and execute()
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2002 11:17:26 GMT
On Tue, 26 Feb 2002 19:01, Adam Murdoch wrote:
> Two things that I'm planning on doing soon-ish that might help:  writing
> some design doco, and user guide material,

I will do part of the "design" doco soon. Actually I will just do it from the
perspective of a task developer/build writer rather than a real design doco
as that would be more useful at the current time.

> and getting myrmidon to the
> point where it can do basic builds, so that people can try it out.

Something that would really help and I noticed you may have already done over
in ant-contrib. Namely the dependency scanner. Everytime I am about to do it
I find something else todo because it is a bit of a largish job .. but
considering you have already half done this over there ...

--
Cheers,

Pete