ant-dev mailing list archives

From ant-dev-h...@jakarta.apache.org
Subject ezmlm warning
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2002 15:50:11 GMT
ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org mailing list.

at ant-dev-owner@jakarta.apache.org.

Messages to you from the ant-dev mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the ant-dev mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the ant-dev mailing list have
bounced from your address.

To get message 12345 from the archive, send an empty message to:
   <ant-dev-get.12345@jakarta.apache.org>

Here are the message numbers:

   27783
   27761