ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/docs antnews.html external.html faq.html index.html logocontest.html logos.html problems.html projects.html resources.html
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2002 00:59:02 GMT
> holtdl      02/03/04 16:43:06
>
>   Modified:    xdocs    problems.xml
>                xdocs/stylesheets templates.vm
>                docs     antnews.html external.html faq.html index.html
>                         logocontest.html logos.html problems.html
>                         projects.html resources.html
>   Log:
>   Edit the right dang file this time! (Sure hope I'm doing this right
>   this time.)

You edited the right problems.xml file.... but you need to edit the the
xdocs/*.xml files and not the HTML files for the others also.  Only our task
documentation has its source in HTML files, everything else is XML (maybe an
exception or two, but if there is a corresponding XML, then edit it, not the
HTML).

Then run 'ant -f docs.xml' (you need jakarta-site2 checked out next to
jakarta-ant).

    Erik