ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject ExecWatchdog test failing
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2002 23:28:52 GMT
I'm getting failures on running the exec watchdog tester

    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.ExecuteWatchdogTest
    [junit] Tests run: 2, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 7.828 sec
    [junit]
    [junit] Testcase:
testTimeOut(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.ExecuteWatchdogT
est):   FAILED
    [junit] elapse time is less than timeout value
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: elapse time is less than
timeo
ut value
    [junit]     at junit.framework.Assert.fail(Assert.java:51)
    [junit]     at junit.framework.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:38)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.ExecuteWatchdogTest.testTimeOut
(ExecuteWatchdogTest.java:154)

probable cause is I am testing on a two CPU box, and odd things are
happening. Anyone else seen this problem?