ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: Order of attributes versus elements
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2002 20:51:35 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Jencks" <davidjencks@directvinternet.com>
To: "Ant Developers List" <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 11:58
Subject: Re: Order of attributes versus elements

> On 2002.03.01 13:29:34 -0500 Steve Loughran wrote:

I should look at this

> Plus the whole JMX registry
> > singleton model is messy; makes writing unit tests that much harder
>
> What do you mean by the singleton model?

the way you have to register beans with the central place to make them
locatable, if all your server go through the same system to find stuff then
you need to clean it out between unit tests, and it doesnt seem that easy to
clean up unless you know what you added.

But I welcome being proved wrong, if it simplifies my future work