ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: [Contribution] EJB Hot deployment task
Date Sun, 24 Mar 2002 19:01:18 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: <cal@cloud9.net>
To: "'Ant Developers List'" <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2002 1:38 PM
Subject: RE: [Contribution] EJB Hot deployment task

> Erik,
>
> Thanks for the commit.  Regarding your issues:
>
> - I originally had it so it could take a list of vendors.  For some
> reason I changed it, but it seems better to have it iterate over
> multiple vendors.  I will change it back.
>
> - I will patch the default properties next with the next patch.  Should
> I merge my docs with the official html docs?

Oops, I missed replying to the docs question.  Have a look at how the
current EJB docs work with your ejbdeploy task in there.  Yours is separate
from the rest, but hyperlinked in where it seemed appropriate.  I think
there could be some rearranging of them all, so that each EJB task has its
own separate page, but I like that there is an overview page describing them
all in context too.

Once we get XDoclet generating our docs this will change, but we'll have to
live with the HTML versions for a bit longer.

    Erik