ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: updated patch set
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2002 02:43:52 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "stephan beal" <stephan@wanderinghorse.net>

> Project.toBoolean():
> If passed null, it now treats that as false. i hope that's not evil?

-1

Don't touch things like that until you're truly confident it won't break
backwards compatibility.  In this case it likely would.

> AbstractCvsTask:
> Added support for cdata as cvs commands, one line per command. (Added ${}
> support in this patch.) (to do: add nested commands support, per
> Diane's suggestion.)

I agree with Diane on this.  We'll hold off reviewing for commit until this
is done.  You may be able to reuse other pieces of Ant to implement the
<command> sub elements, although not sure off what off the top of my head -
check out tasks that execute other tools.

    Erik