ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Magesh Umasankar" <umag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Weblogic/TOPLink task changes
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2002 18:32:27 GMT
From: <cal@cloud9.net>

> Hello,
>
> I wish to update the Weblogic/TOPLink task:

org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ejb.WeblogicTOPLinkDeploymentTool

> The changes I would like to make are:
>
> - Support for TOPLink/Weblogic 2.5.x/3.x/4.x
> - Tighten code to follow the conventions of the base class
> (WeblogicDeploymentTool)
> - Support for multiple TL managed beans per jar
>
> I am a user of TLWL versions 2.5.1 and 3.6 and I found the task does not
> work as advertised.  For instance, static DTD values are no longer valid.
>
> Would I be stepping on anyone's toes if I went for it?

I don't think you will - at least I haven't seen anybody
else who has let ant-dev know that they are working on it.
Bear in mind that once you submit your patches, it may take
some time for it to make its way into CVS depending upon which
committers have the necessary tools to test it out...

> - Chris

Cheers,
Magesh