ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Ingmar J Stein" <st...@xtramind.com>
Subject Re: RE: checkstyle checkstytle-frames.xsl problem
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2002 08:51:41 GMT
Yes, it was only a matter of time that somebody tries to run the XSL
on Win32. I knew that it would choke when I wrote it, but I'm on Solaris...
;-)

The reason for adding the "files" directory was that nobody could overwrite
the overview files, i.e. I feared that a class file named "index.java" could
overwrite
"index.html".
I missed the fact that the generated file name will be "index.java.html", so
we could
axe that subdirectory.

However, I have no idea how to deal with absolute paths on win32. Does
someone
volunteer to write a function that converts
{$output.dir}/files/E:\Vma\....html
to a valid path?

Cheers,
Ingmar

PS: The checkstyle-frames.xsl is now included in the checkstyle CVS, so we
might
remove it from the Ant codebase.