ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Stefan Buynov" <s_buy...@prosyst.bg>
Subject [Q]Ant visual tool - HOWTOs
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2002 10:16:24 GMT
Hi,

I'm working on a visual tool for ANT and I'm experiencing some difficulties with the tasks,
that are required. Here are some of the issues:

1. How is it possible to capture the output from ANT?
I took a look at org.apache.tools.ant.Main class and the way i sets the System outputs. But
how can I get an InputStream connected to the DemuxOutputStream and get the output from it?

2. How does the coreLoader in org.apache.tools.ant.Project influence the build process?
I tryed setting it with my custom loader, but the ANT classes doesn't seem to use it. Am I
missing something (besides setCoreLoader())?

Any help or suggestion is very much appreciated!

TIA,
Stefan

Take a moment - be inspired.