ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: ChangeLog task
Date Fri, 29 Mar 2002 12:05:38 GMT
Peter,

I have wanted to contribute the changelog task of Cactus to Ant for a
long time already ... but have never come to do it ... I also took the
alexandria one and improved it slightly
(http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-cactus/anttasks/src/java/org/apac
he/cactus/ant/ChangeLogTask.java?rev=1.2&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-m
arkup).

In any case, I'll look if it works with Cactus so that I can drop my
changelog task.

Thanks
-Vincent