ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Revised StarTeam Tasks
Date Sat, 23 Mar 2002 00:45:33 GMT
Could you send these as patch files in cvs diff -u format against the latest
CVS codebase?  Attaching it to a Bugzilla issue would be best too to ensure
these don't get lost in the shuffle - but I suspect if you send these
patches in the recommended format they'll get applied fairly quickly.

    Erik

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ertel, Jason" <Jason.Ertel@divine.com>
To: <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2002 6:51 PM
Subject: Revised StarTeam Tasks

I have included an overhauled version of the StarTeam optional tasks.
The current version only has check-out functionality.  I have added
check-in and label tasks.  I have also revised the starteam.html
document to reflect all of the changes and new functionality.  Note,
this revised version is completely backwards compatible with the current
version.  Finally, I have tested the changes extensively and am willing
to support the revision, should it be included in a future Ant release.

As this is the first day of my Ant mailing list subscription, I realize
I may be going about this the wrong way.  Please let me know if I should
be doing something differently to contribute.  Thanks to all of you for
creating such a useful tool.

Extract to the parent directory of your jakarta-ant-1.4.1 directory.
The defaults.properties tasklist has changed so be careful to not
overwrite any of your own changes.

Jason