ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Maurice le Rutte" <m...@oce.nl>
Subject How to interrupt a running build programatically
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2002 06:58:21 GMT
I'm writing a build-tool that integrates with the Ant library. I'm getting
the task running, but now I want to implement functionality to stop the
build. I've looked but did not find a 'stop()' method. I looked at an other
implementation and saw it called Thread.stop(), but the API clearly advises
not to use this method, nor does it work immediately.

Is there a clean way to interrupt a running task in order to stop the build?
The task of course should clean up on interruption.

Maurice le Rutte.