ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Curt Arnold" <carn...@houston.rr.com>
Subject Re: procedure for submitting a new task for optional.jar ( possible SSH/RSH task)
Date Fri, 29 Mar 2002 23:37:47 GMT
cal@cloud9.net wrote:
> Are there any plans for an SSH framework?  I would like to see one and
would
> be willing to contribute to any efforts.

Not that I'm aware of.  I was suggesting was the recent AS400 tasks would
fit as a part of a more general remote invocation task.  If anyone wants to
work on one, they could find a home at ant-contrib to work on it.

If you are interested, you could spec out what you think the task would look
like and see if anyone else is interested.  You could probably leverage some
of the AS400 code, though I haven't looked at it and don't have an AS400
around.