ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject jspc and magic compiler attribute
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2002 08:21:49 GMT
<jspc> has a magic compiler property, jsp.compiler, though with only one
implementation it is unimportant right now

1. Should this task have a magic compiler property, or should it be with a
compiler attribute as well/instead
(me: +1)

2. if there is a compiler attribute, can we pull the magic property
completely
(me: +1)

3. If we do retain the magic property, can I rename it ant.jspc.compiler
(me: +1 but only if we keep the property)

Probablility of anyone using this property is in the nearly zero category;
it was in there as the tasks were based on javac...

.