ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject <jspc> work in progress
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2002 08:17:33 GMT
Hello all,

I am getting jspc to work, fixing all the issues I have filed, this may take
a few days and will cause some tests to go in iff the jasper libs are
around.

I am debating whether to write a <JspToJavaMapper> which maps from .jsp
names to java filenames properly as part of the solution, but first I will
enable a webapp attr and let jasper do its thing instead, while I stare at
the Jasper code and decide what to do about bringing a fraction of it in to
ant [tab to space and bracketing conditions properly would be the first
steps]

Costin, you have commit rights to jasper eh? why doesn't CommandLineCompiler
on Tomcat 4.03 have assert on its lists of keywords to mangle? Seems to me
that you should be able to have a file called assert.jsp on a 1.4 system
right now.

-Steve