ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject jspc changes
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2002 07:26:05 GMT
ok,

jspc is now passing all the tests that I have written. I still need to
verify the mangling is correct, and add a new packaging test. I might verify
the mangling by adding a 'validate-generated-files' attr that verifies that
all the files we were expecting were created and throwing an excepto if not.
This would offload all the work to the task, not the tests.

Otherwise, I think the code is now in back a state to have newer back ends
put in, with whatever changes to attributes needed still to go in. I will
leave that to others.

Regarding doc changes, how about we move to xdoclet on this one? Make a
start with the rule 'all new tasks are xdoclet docoed only'?

-steve