ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject Changelog task modification request
Date Fri, 29 Mar 2002 23:07:13 GMT
Peter,

I have had a look at the changelog task you have committed. My intent is
to drop the changelog task I have in Cactus and use yours instead.
However, my use case does not match exactly.

I would need a nested fileset to specify which files should be affected
by the "cvs log" command.

Example :

        <changelog basedir="${doc.xdoc.dir}"
            destfile="${doc.xdoc.dir}/cvslog/cvslog.xml"
            usersfile="${doc.xdoc.dir}/cvslog/users.properties"
            daysinpast="15">

            <fileset dir="${doc.xdoc.dir}">
                <exclude name="book.xml"/>
                <exclude name="todo.xml"/>