ant-dev mailing list archives

From <...@cloud9.net>
Subject RE: proposed new optional task: weblogic 6.x deploy tool
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2002 01:59:30 GMT

The task is basically a wrapper around the weblogic.deploy tool.  The
syntax is (currently)

<wldeploy action="deploy|undeploy|update|list|delete"
          username="<username">
          password="<password">
          application="<applicationName>"
          source="</path/to/archive>"
          classpath="<classpath>"
          .../>

I like your idea of making it pluggable.  I can do this very easily.
How about an "ejbdeploy" task (because it may not always be ear files)?

<ejbdeploy action="<action>"
           username="<username>"
           password="<password>"
           ...>
    <weblogic> ... Weblogic stuff ... </weblogic>
</ejbdeploy>

I can probably submit something this weekend.

- Chris