ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Tulley" <JTUL...@novell.com>
Subject NetWare To-Do's (was Re: Ant 1.5 To-Do list) + attachment
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2002 18:17:12 GMT
Ooops, forgot to attach the latest patch with the Locale.US fixes.  Here
it is.

Jeff Tulley  (jtulley@novell.com)
(801)861-5322
http://www.novell.com

>>> JTULLEY@novell.com 2/28/02 11:14:25 AM >>>
Steve, Erik,

I am in the process of double and triple-checking all of my
submissions
for backwards compatibility on Windows (I no longer have a working
Linux
box unfortunately).   Specifically, I am re-inserting the changes into
the current CVS main code one at a time, making sure all of the
changes
still work.

So far I have verified my PathTokenizer code - it worked completely,
against the existing test suite.  You might remember that I also
upated
PathTest.java to expand the test code.  I have reattached that test
code
here because of some minor touch ups (some toLowerCase() commands that
should have been toLowerCase(Locale.US) instead).

PathTokenizer runs against the original PathTest.java and against this
new one.   I feel it is ready for prime-time and backwards compatible.

Of course, for safety this could be run on Linux also, though I am not
currently capable of doing so.