ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Tulley" <JTUL...@novell.com>
Subject Re: Ant 1.5 To-Do list
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2002 19:16:37 GMT
Can I get Novell NetWare support on your list?  I'll do all of the work,
of making sure that all my submissions work in a backwards-compatible
way, that the whole of the testsuite still runs on other platforms,
etc.

I've submitted a whole chunk of things, but I think only the FileUtils
(maybe more, I'm not sure) patch did not get accepted and committed.

I have just a little breathing room here at work to get this finished
up, and we would really like to see a release go out that works with
NetWare.

I probably ought to add some documentation also of some sort as to
exactly what should work on NetWare.  I think there are some problems
still under JVM 1.1.7B due to JVM bugs, that are not going to get fixed
unfortunately.  JVM 1.2.2 had a few problems that might be fixable yet,
and JVM 1.3 seemed to work fine.  This probably ought to be spelled out
somewhere and fixed where possible.

Jeff Tulley  (jtulley@novell.com)
(801)861-5322
http://www.novell.com

>>> jakarta-ant@ehatchersolutions.com 2/25/02 5:17:20 PM >>>
I have not forgotten.... just been real busy.  I have it marked in red
on my
Urgent list on my whiteboard (no I'm not kidding!).

I'll get something put together this week I hope to get us started on
the
Ant 1.5 countdown.

    Erik