ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Tulley" <>
Subject Re: FileUtils - why do we need instances?
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2002 17:10:25 GMT
Now, I sent in two patches, immediately had a problem with my first one
and said "please disregard my last submission".  Then I followed up with
another patch later that same day.  My worry is that people would think
that my second one fell under the "please disregard" case also.

It it doesn't work well, please tell me.  I think we can make it work
on an OS independent way.  If not, I'd be happy to write the subclass
and then plug it in wherever it is needed.   Whatever I need to do to
have 1.5 ship with NetWare support.  (I also backported these changes to
the 1.4 release, since JBoss's testsuite needed this specific version,
if you ever were to do a 1.4.x release instead of a 1.5...)

Jeff Tulley  (

>>> 2/22/02 9:16:31 AM >>>
On Thu, 21 Feb 2002, Jeff Tulley <> wrote:

> Actually, no I got a version created that was completely compatible
> with the existing test suite, and intent of the code.

Why, oh why do I always think that I had some problems with the patch
and that we needed to create a OS specific sub class?  Obviously my
memory is failing - I'll look into it once again.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>