ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Tulley" <JTUL...@novell.com>
Subject Re: JDepend
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2002 20:10:02 GMT
I found the patience(somehow; at first I saw what you meant about not
having it, but I hung in there).  Actually, I had just recently learned
how (from the JUnit-frames.xsl sheet of Ant) to do the cool xsl:redirect
extension and wanted to further cement that knowledge, so here is the
result of that - a jdepends-frames.xsl sheet.

It works exactly the same as junit-frames.xsl in that you can pass in
an output.dir or it assumes ".".  I varied from junit in that I stuck
all of the package analysis stuff into one page, cycles in one page,
etc, since there was no need for individual HTML files in my mind for
this analysis.  I also tried to add in good navigation, maybe did
overkill there, but here you go.

Oh, another part that I wasn't completely sure of.  Not being a
hard-core JDepends user, I wasn't sure if every "<error>" tag in the
packages means the package was not analyzed, though that is how I
indicated it in the left-hand "Packages" frame.  We could do this or
have one more page for all of the errors and link into those.

Enjoy,

Jeff Tulley  (jtulley@novell.com)
(801)861-5322
http://www.novell.com

>>> peter@apache.org 2/3/02 4:41:49 AM >>>
Okay the results are attached to this mail. Unfortunately they are all
in one
html page and I didn't have the patience to make a frames version.
Anyone
else who wants to should feel free to add another frames version of
jakarta-ant/src/etc/jdepend.xsl