ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: FileSet issues
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2002 16:27:08 GMT
On Wed, 27 Feb 2002, Eugene Karpov <> wrote:

> 1. I have no way to write the task that is both task container and
> fileset container.  Since task implements TaskContainer interface
> method addFileset is never called.

This is a known limitation and the reason for this is burried deep
into some implementation details.  The recommended solution for this
is to write a Task that accepts a fileset and child elements that are
TaskContainers, instead of making the Task itself a TaskContainer.

> 2. Copy task do not clean fileCopyMap and dirCopyMap after finishing
> execute.

Thanks for the heads up, fixed in CVS now.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message