ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP] Test Failure - Ant
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2002 07:28:20 GMT
On Sun, 24 Feb 2002, Steve Loughran <steve_l@iseran.com> wrote:

> what did we change that day? I added that log message to <ant> in
> verbose mode...

It have been the first Gump runs since days that have reached this
point IIRC.

I'd suspect Stephane's change to set the context classloader when
running <junit> - Gump's classpath handling is different from the
handling you get when running the tests yourself, it sets
build.sysclasspath to only.

My guess - I need to investigate this further - is that Xerces' parser
factory uses the context class loader to load the parser
implementation and fails because some classes or interfaces end up
being loaded via different classloaders.

Stefan