ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: "Fake" libraries to compile against
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2002 09:15:08 GMT
On Wed, 27 Feb 2002, Jon Skeet <> wrote:

> As promised a few days ago, I've written a small program to create
> fake libraries based on the real ones

> junit.jar

The original already is in Ant's CVS.

> I wasn't sure about the legal standing of faking JavaMail and the
> like, on grounds of adding javax packages.

They probably have the same legal implications as your faked VAJ or
Starbase classes - don't distribute them.

> Let me know if you want the program and the appropriate lists of
> classes needed to generate the above fakes from the originals.

Whoever happens to be the release manager for any Ant release should
have it.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message