ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Ruby" <>
Subject Re: Speaking of deprecation...
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 19:21:52 GMT
Diane Holt wrote:
> While I'm updating the Delete task description file... what's the current
> consensus wrt deprecated attributes being documented? Are we keeping them
> in? I'd just as soon see them gone, but I know several people are twitchy
> about removing anything (ever :)  There's a whole block of deprecated
> attrs at the bottom of the "Parameters" table -- can I 86 'em?

Something to consider doing: take a tarball from and scan for deprecation
warnings.  If you have something you want to get rid of and nobody we care
about (<grin>) uses it...

Oh, and watch the next interim gump run, just in case.  ;-)

- Sam Ruby

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message