ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Holger Faltinsky/Denic" <faltin...@denic.de>
Subject Re: Re: <cvs command=".." tag="..." ... bug??
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2002 14:46:51 GMT
On 15.02.02 13:38 Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:
Hi,

I found the error:
I assumed (always wrong in software developing) that the cvs-client for
Windows has the same capabilities as the unix-cvs-client. I tried these
cvs-tags on my Windows-system using the cvs-windows-client. Today a huge
light bulb appeared over my head and I tried the buildscript under unix:
It worked!!

It's never to late to learn again, that it's always better to check instead
to believe! ;-)

Holger