ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin van den Bemt" <m...@mvdb.com>
Subject RE: Deleting properties
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2002 12:28:19 GMT
Unsetting (removing) a property is espacially handy if you have a "helper"
target. That target is called from several places and sets / unsets a
property (just like a method). Eg based on a customers directory you gather
it will set / unset the necessary properties to build eg the customer
configuration/installation the correct way. So those properties are just in
the scope of a couple of targets of which a couple of them are "static"
targets, which are executed based on the need of them.

If you lost me, just tell me ;)

Mvgr,
Martin