ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: Gradual progress...
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2002 00:27:15 GMT
Jon,

The "administrative something" has now been done.

The first time you commit something, your mail will typically be moderated
because you are not subscribed to the list under your Apache account. When I
see those mails I "allow" that account so all further emails do not require
moderation, even if the account is not a list member.

Conor