ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Murdoch" <adammurdoch...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: XDocs Proposal
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2002 07:41:30 GMT

Wow.  This is very cool.

Some minor comments:

* It looks like the template is picking up nested classes when generating
the default.properties file.  For example, there's a task called
'ant.reference' in there that points to class taskdefs.Ant.

* I wonder if might be worth adding an (optional) @ant:description tag,
which would take precedence over the comment.  It might be useful at times
to be able to add comments to a class or method, that don't end up in the
user guide.

* Should we add the equivalent of the user manual's "required" column
somewhere?

* I guess we need to handle the data types as well.  Seems like it should be
straight-forward enough.

Adam