ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Murdoch" <adammurdoch...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: What is going on in ANT1.x
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2002 02:36:57 GMT

Yeah, pretty much.  There's a few things I'd like to add to it, but no
reason why that couldn't happen in the ant source tree.  Not sure what the
other ant-contrib people think of that plan, however.

If the <cc> task were to move across, is there some way we can mark it as
experimental, so that we can change stuff without worrying about
backwards-compatibility (for the first little while, at least)?

Adam