ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Murdoch" <adammurdoch...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [AUDIT] jakarta-ant/proposal/myrmidon
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2002 07:26:22 GMT

Hi,

Can we switch off the "Modifiers of declaration are present in a
non-standard order" check?  As far as I can tell, according to the sections
of the JLS that they cite, it's the audit tool that's got the modifiers in
the wrong order, not our code.

The appropriate sections (8.1.1, 8.3.1 and 8.4.3) of the JLS are at:

http://java.sun.com/docs/books/jls/second_edition/html/classes.doc.html

Adam