ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Murdoch" <adammurdoch...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: antlib descriptor
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:53:38 GMT

Well, this isn't strictly true for myrmidon.  The *syntax* is absolutely
compatible with existing tasks.  The incompatibility is in how the syntax is
mapped to the adder/setter methods by the default configurer.  However,
myrmidon has a 'classic' configurer as well, which uses the Ant 1.x mapping.

Adam