ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Murdoch" <adammurdoch...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/proposal/myrmidon/src/testcases/org/apache/myrmidon/components/deployer DefaultDeployerTest.java TestConverter1.java
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2002 11:02:42 GMT

I wasn't really planning to do this, but hooked into it when I found that
the converters weren't being handed a TaskContext in the new places where
conversion is happening.  It wasn't till I was almost done that I discovered
TaskContextAdaptor.resolve().  Too late by that stage, the changes were all
mixed up in the other stuff, so I kept going.

Personally, I prefer this approach, rather than adapting back and forwards
between TaskContext and Avalon Context.  Resolvable and Context are just a
bit too general for my taste.  However, I can roll this particular change
back, if there's some compelling reason to go with the Avalon Context.

Adam