ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Murdoch" <adammurdoch...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Test failure in intermediate Gump run
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:38:49 GMT

Can we extend the <junit> task to use AntClassLoader's 'isolated' mode
(optionally, of course)?  This would also help with all those wierd failures
that happen when fork = false and you haven't bootstrapped properly.  And it
would mean I could run the myrmidon tests with fork = false, so that I can
fire them up in a debugger.

Adam