ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Murdoch" <adammurdoch...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [AUDIT] jakarta-ant/proposal/myrmidon
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2002 00:19:06 GMT

Yep - this is exactly what happened.  In the JLS first edition, the order
for field modifiers is "final static", and in the second edition the order
is "static final".  For methods the order is "static final" in both
editions.

Would it be easy to change the check to allow "static final" for fields?
It's not important, but it would be kinda good if it didn't complain about
code that's compliant with the JLS.

Adam